WELCOME US Veteran Students!
Click on the tabs above to see different parts of this guide.
Need Research Assistance?
ASK A LIBRARIAN
There are several ways to ask research questions:
- Visit the Reference Desk.
- Call the Reference desk: 518.454-5181.
- Text your questions to 518-336-5277.
- Meet with a librarian one on one in our offices.
- Search our FAQ's--type your question into the box below and click the Ask buttton. If your question has not been answered already, you can use the form on the results page to e-mail us the question. You can expect to receive an answer via e-mail in 24 hours.
Take our survey please!
The Neil Hellman Library is interested in hosting a book discussion for CSR veterans about the book Tribe by Sebastian Junger. Take this very short survey to help us out! Thank you!
Monday, Nov 7, 2016: Veteran Appreciation Event The event will host speakers presenting on experiences in the service. There will be opportunities throughout the week following to fill out cards for veterans at tables in the EAC, and there is a request for donations for the Veteran's Miracle Center.