Most Popular Pages
Please join us at the Curriculum Library on Advisement Day,
March 20, 2012.
The Workshops this semester will have a primary focus on the Common Core State Learning Standards:
Award-Winning Information Books for the Intermediate Grades-1pm
Writing, Speaking and the Social Studies Common Core-2pm
Teaching Beyond Borders-3pm
Clearing Up the Common Core Confusion (ELA focused)-4pm
Wait! I'm a Reading Teacher, Too?!-5pm
Bringing Books to Life-Take a Peek Inside an Author's Study!-6pm
Workshop Series Pamphlet Spring 2012
Common Core Emphasis
Workshop Series Helpful Hints:
- Please sign up at the Curriculum Library Circulation Desk to save a place for one of the events.
- Note that workshops will not be held if less than four people sign up.
- Workshops will be held in Lally 254.
- Students will receive a workshop certificate of attendance and participation at the end of the event.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you the day before the series.
- If you have any questions, please call the Curriculum Library Circulation Desk at (518) 458-5311.
Crowds waiting to sign up!
|Spring 2017 Hours|
|Monday through Thursday: 9:00am - 9:00pm|
|Friday : 9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Saturday : 11:00am - 4:00pm|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Jan. 16: CLOSED|
|Mar. 4-5 : CLOSED|
|Mar. 6-9 : 10:00am - 2:00pm|
|Mar. 10-12: CLOSED||Easter Weekend|
|Apr. 14-17 : CLOSED|
or stop in:
2nd Floor Lally School of Education
1009 Madison Ave.
Albany, NY 12203