Room 205, 2nd Floor
The Library's Group Study Room is ideal for small groups to meet, collaborate or work with technology. To request a time to reserve this room, contact the Reference Desk at 454-5181 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use the form to the right to make a reservation request.
Use of this room is limited to members of the Saint Rose community.
This room has a meeting table setup with ten chairs. In addition, the room has an oversized white board and a large wall-mounted monitor with connections for laptop computers. Connecting cables for the monitor are available at the Reference Desk on the 1st floor.
The Group Study Room is located on the 2nd foor of the Neil Hellman Library to the right of the main elevator.
Things to be aware of:
- Make sure you get confirmation of your reservation before assuming it will be available for your use.
- Room reservations can be made for 3-hour blocks, with a limit of one block per day.
- No food is permitted in the Group Study Room.
- Regularly scheduled use of this room is not allowed.
- Check in with the reference librarian. The librarian will unlock the door for you or give you the key.
Please refer to our Room Reservation & Room Use Policy for additional information on reserving and using library space.