Find a Computer
Find an Available Computer
Click on the map below to see a real-time map of computer locations and availability.
What Software is Installed On...?
How Do I Login?
There is wireless access throughout the library. Learn how to connect your own computer to the wireless network.
Need More Help?
Library Reference Desk
Call Us: 518-454-5182
Text Us: 518-336-5277
Send Us Email
ITS Help Desk
Call Us: 518-454-2190
Or stop in (Basement Lally)
Lots of questions answered in Student Guide to Technology [PDF]
Computers for Student Use (Neil Hellman Library)
There are 85 computers for student use in the Neil Hellman Library. Here are some breakdowns:
- 55 desktop computers
- 30 laptops (Check them out at the Circulation Desk.)
- 12 Macs
- 43 PCs
- 13 in the lower level (basement)
- 22 on the main floor (entry level)
- 17 on the second floor
- 3 on the third floor
- There is wireless access throughout the library. (Learn how to connect your laptop or mobile device.)
All are first come, first serve and require your Saint Rose login for access.
When you are logged in to a library computer, you can send jobs to one of two "printer queues."
- CSR_Mono_Printing (For B&W jobs. This will cost you $.07 per page.)
- CSR_Color_Printing (For color jobs. This will cost you $.60 per page.)
- NOTE: You must release color jobs from either Printer A or Printer B, both located on the main floor by the Reference Desk.
IMPORTANT: You need your ID Card to release print jobs.
Have You Run Out of Printing $$$ on Your ID?
Two Options to Add Funds to your Card...
1. Use the wall-mounted machine that is located on the main floor of the Library next to Printer B. (This machine accepts bills only -- no credit cards.)
2. Use the Golden Knights Card Center web site.
student computers Q&A