Computers for Student Use (Neil Hellman Library)
There are 85 computers for student use in the Neil Hellman Library. Here are some breakdowns:
All are first come, first serve and require your Saint Rose login for access.
When you are logged in to a library computer, you can send jobs to one of two "printer queues."
- CSR_Mono_Printing (For B&W jobs. This will cost you $.07 per page.)
- CSR_Color_Printing (For color jobs. This will cost you $.60 per page.)
- NOTE: You must release color jobs from either Printer A or Printer B, both located on the main floor by the Reference Desk.
IMPORTANT: You need your ID Card to release print jobs.
Have You Run Out of Printing $$$ on Your ID?
Two Options to Add Funds to your Card...
1. Use the wall-mounted machine that is located on the main floor of the Library next to Printer B. (This machine accepts bills only -- no credit cards.)
2. Use the Golden Knights Card Center web site.