Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Curriculum Library Services and Resources
Starting April 6th, the Curriculum Library (CL) will be open for 15 minute in-person visits to charge materials and print.
Access will be limited to 2 patrons at a time.
MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
CL Takeout will also be available for patrons who prefer not to enter the library.
Spring 2021 Service Hours
April 6- May 7
Limited in-person visits & Curriculum Library Takeout
Monday - Thursday: noon- 7:30pm
Friday- Sunday : CLOSED & No CL Takeout
We are closed April 2-5 for Easter Break.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OPEN HOURS HAVE CHANGED TO: MONDAY- THURSDAY, NOON TO 7:30 PM
VISITS LIMITED TO 15 MINUTES.
MATERIALS MAY BE BROWSED AND CHARGED OUT IN PERSON.
PRINTING WILL BE AVAILABLE.
CL TAKEOUT SERVICES WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE, BUT PATRONS WILL NOW COME INTO THE LIBRARY TO PICK UP CHARGED MATERIALS.
Please note these additional changes and enhancements to
Curriculum Library services and resources for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic:
Items may be requested for checkout via our Library Takeout Service explained in the next box below.
CL staff will answer questions via phone (518-458-5311) & email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
As a precautionary measure, all CL items will be quarantined for 96-hours upon return. Some manipulative items will be further disinfected before they are made available again for checkout.
Useful weekly additions will be posted to the CL's FACEBOOK PAGE for education students usage, including K-12 education news, helpful links, inspiration, etc.
CL staff will be creating an FAQ page to address commonly asked questions.
Photos have been added to individual catalog records for all kits.
Library Takeout is STILL AVAILABLE and encouraged for our patrons who prefer not to come into the library.
Please fill out the online Library Takeout FORM located in the upper right-hand corner of this page (or top, for mobile devices)and library staff will contact you when your item is available for contactless pickup. General Rules and Information:
It may take up to 24 hours for your item(s) to be available for pickup, depending on when your order is submitted and Library Takeout pickup hours. Most orders placed during regular library hours will be available the same day.
The CL will email you with instructions to arrange a pickup appointment. (Additional details below- keep reading!)
Use the dropbox to the left of the Curriculum Library entrance to return all material 24/7.
Once you have identified a general collection item you are interested in borrowing (either in AllKnight Search or the library CATALOG) simply fill out an online Library Takeout Form and library staff will contact you when your item is available for contactless pickup.
How does contactless pickup work?
The Curriculum Library is using a contactless pickup protocol for the duration of the pandemic in order to ensure the health and safety of the Saint Rose community. This is what contactless pickup looks like:
1. Library staff contacts you when your Library Takeout order is available for pickup.
2. You arrive at the entrance to the Curriculum Library anytime during Library Takeout hours. Be sure to wear a proper mask or face covering for the duration of your Library Takeout pickup.
3. Call the Circulation Desk: 518-458-5311. Provide library staff with your full name and let them know you are here to pick up your Library Takeout order.
4. Be prepared to show your CSR ID card at the door when prompted.
5. Once your identity has been verified, back away from the door and a library staff person will bring the pickup cart through the doorway. Please stand back while the cart is put in place.
6. You are welcome to take your order as soon as library staff drops it off and moves away from the rolling cart.
7. Instructions for contactless pickup, including our phone number, are posted at the entrance to the library.