The long view
BI Room Info
Library Meeting and Instruction Room (Room 106)
The Library's Meeting and Instruction Room is available for use by the Saint Rose community when it is not otherwise reserved. To request a time to reserve this room, contact the Reference Desk at 454-5181 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use the form below to make a reservation request.
This room has six tables and 24 chairs. It is also equipped with a teacher's station and the following technology:
- Two wall-mounted LCD monitors
- A Smart Board
- A document camera
- A DVD player (multiple-region)
The Library's Meeting and Instruction Room is located on the Main Floor of the Neil Hellman Library to the right of the main entrance.
Things to be aware of:
- Use your Saint Rose email address to book the room.
- Make sure you get confirmation of your reservation before assuming it will be available for your use.
- No food is permitted in Room 106.
- Regularly scheduled use of this room is not allowed.
- Check in with the reference librarian. The librarian will unlock the door for you.
Were you looking to reserve the smaller group study on the 2nd floor? Follow this link.
Library Meeting Room Reservation
Teacher station, two LCD monitors, and a white board.
Plus a Smart Board...