Library Meeting and Instruction Room (Room 106)
The Library's Meeting and Instruction Room is available for use by the Saint Rose community when it is not otherwise reserved. To request a time to reserve this room, contact the Reference Desk at (518) 454-5181 or via email. You may also use the form below to make a reservation request.
This room has six tables and 24 chairs. It is also equipped with a teacher's station and the following technology:
- Two wall-mounted LCD monitors
- A Smart Board
- A document camera
- A DVD player (multiple-region)
The Library's Meeting and Instruction Room is located on the Main Floor of the Neil Hellman Library to the right of the main entrance.
Things to be aware of:
- Use your Saint Rose email address to book the room.
- Make sure you get confirmation of your reservation before assuming it will be available for your use.
- No food is permitted in the room. Food Zone is right outside the door. :)
- Regularly scheduled use of this room is not allowed.
- Check in with the reference librarian. The librarian will unlock the door for you.
Were you looking to reserve the smaller group study on the 2nd floor? Follow this link.