Find helpful resources on the Common Core State Standards
- ELA Spreadsheets on Common Core
- Math Spreadsheets on Common Core
- Archivists Roundtable of Metropolitan Common Core State Standards spreadsheets
All spreadsheets were compiled by Marisa Gitto, Director of the Curriculum Library.
These resources were placed into spreadsheets to help teachers and future teachers directly connect to Standards from the Common Core for lesson planning and unit planning.
On spreadsheet, simply make a checkmark to which standard accurately applies to lesson or activity.
All standards are from National Core Standards and New York State standards additions to Common Core:
National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. (2010). Common Core State Standards. Retrieved from http://www.corestandards.org/the-standards
New York State P-12 Common Core Learning Standards for English Language Arts & Literacy. (2011). Retrieved from http://www.p12.nysed.gov/ciai/common_core_standards/pdfdocs/p12_common_core_learning_standards_ela.pdf
New York State P-12 Common Core Learning Standards for Mathematics. (2011). Retrieved from http://engageny.org/sites/default/files/resource/attachments/nysp12cclsmath.pdf
Common Core Text Exemplar Resources for lesson planning:
1. Where are text exemplar books and documents located in the Curriculum and Neil Hellman Libraries? Check out the chart below to find out!
2. Primary Source Text Exemplar List. This list will help you find where documents are located on the web. Check out links below.