What are Subject Guides?
These subject guides bring together the most important resources for the topic areas listed at the left. Anyone new to an area of research can quickly determine:
- What databases are considered most important to each subject area.
- See a comprehensive list of secondary databases that can help students discover hard-to-find information.
- Get a list of quality web resources that provide information in the subject area.
- See a listing of important print and ebook reference resources available to the Saint Rose community.
Each guide has been put together by a Saint Rose librarian who has special expertise in these areas.
Finding Journals or Magazine Articles By Topic
Here are a few alternative ways of discovering articles on a specific topic.
- Use All-Knight Search below and then limit your result to journal articles (use limit options at left on the results list)
- Check out one of the Subject Guides to the left to identify the databases most useful for your subject. Database results will include journal articles.
- Ask our reference librarian for help getting starting.